10 Jobs I wish I had at TeslaMarch 19th, 2019
- Virtual reality remote driving system implementation.
- Pothole avoidance algorithm and implementation
- Delivery logistics - program self driving cars to auto load onto delivery trucks.
- Email CRM focused on owner feature education - Provide Car stats, Recommend Feature Videos based on usage or lack thereof
- Voice command development (seat heaters, thermostat, fan speed, etc.)
- Facial recognition entry
- Welcome to Tesla, new car orientation upon delivery
- Tesla customer polls/owner market research
- Model 3 Audio support that lets you replay a song via voice command
- Referral Program - System which connects owners with prospective buyers and encourages registered test drives for referral rewards. Test drivers who purchase have tracking delegated to most recent test drive owner.
March 23 Update: moved Referral Program revival from #1 to #9 as it has been revived and no longer requires high priority.
Software Developer always striving to be better. Learn from others' mistakes, learn by doing, fail fast, maximize productivity, and really think hard about good defaults. Computer developers have the power to add an entire infinite dimension with a single Int (or maybe BigInt). The least we can do with that power is be creative.
- Top Safety
- Lower Fuel Costs
- Mobile Service
- Full Self Driving Beta
- Climate Controls
- Sentry Mode
- Dog Mode
- Great Handling
- Great looking cars
- Video Games
- Super Charger Network