Peanut Butter BallsJanuary 2nd, 2023
If you like Peanut Butter Cups and Chocolate Covered Raisins, you will probably love these.
Makes ~24 balls
|2||cup(s)||Creamy peanut butter|
|1||cup(s)||Graham cracker crumbs|
|4||cup(s)||Milk or Dark Chocolate|
- Microwave peanut butter, butter and salt in microwave for about 1 minute+. Until melted.
- Mix in vanilla, rice crispies, rasins, coconut, icing sugar and graham cracker crumbs. If dough seems too sticky, add more icing sugar and/or graham cracker crumbs and/or rice crispies to dry out the dough and make it more workable.
- Create 1 inch balls and place them on parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet
- Freeze until stiff ~1 hour
- Break chocoloate into small meltable chunks
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and use a skewer to dip each ball. An extra set of hands is beneficial here to quickly splash chocolate over the ball. Use a second skewer to pry the chocolate-covered peanut butter ball off the first skewer.
- Paint chocolate into the hole in the top. You can do this to all of them at the end.